Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

So Halloween is finally here and most importantly is GONE!! I kept things simple, no parties, just tagged along with my two nephews while they went Trick or Treating. It rained the whole time, but they were so fun. They had to talk with everyone who opened the door and they weaseled their way into more candy every time. I see a future in sales for these boys! To continue my Scrooge'ness, I returned home and watched the latest Indiana Jones movie by myself and enjoy some alone time.

Saturday involved sending back my Xbox 360 (was like saying goodbye to a family member), then settling in for a night full of good college football!!
The BYU game was once again a close one, but the visiting Cougars pulled of a very exciting 45-42 victory against Colorado State. Max Hall threw a TD pass to TE Dennis Pitta with 22 seconds left in the game to pull off the victory. This game was a battle from the very beginning. The lead switched between both teams the entire game and came down to which team would have the ball last. We also caught the end of the UT vs TX Tech game as well as the Utah vs NM games, both games were equally exiting with both going down to the last seconds.

Also started my Book of Mormon challenge/invitation last night. The bishop outlined his reading schedule starting with Ether then moving back to 1st Nephi. I enjoyed reading reading the story of the brother of Jared speaking with the Lord and manifesting his faith. Very enjoyable chapters..

Well that is my weekend in a nutshell, I've also included a little video my sister put together from Halloween night. Enjoy....

1 comments:

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

I sure wish I could have caught that BYU game, sounds like a good one. Maybe this week . . .

Labels

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Rob's Blog ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP