Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday's TV Show Line Up

No this is not a listing from yesterday's TV Guide, but I wanted to outline my top Monday Evening TV Shows as some readers may find my suggestions interesting?

1. Chuck (NBC 7:00) - Chuck is a Drama/Comedy show that keeps you interested in the show from start to finish. Of course the influx of hot ladies in the show doesn't distract my attention at all! I've included a clip from yesterday's show below:



2. The Big Bang Theory (CBS 7:00) - Now this show is for the geek in all of us. The premise of the show is 4 geeky friends who all work together, one being a "genius" and an overly anal individual. They have a neighbor girl who is incredibly hot and doesn't understand their geeky ways. Her interaction with them can become quite humorous. Well here is a clip from last nights episode:



3. How I Met Your Mother (CBS 7:30) - This show has its hit or miss episodes, but the shows revolves around 5 friends, 2 of which are married to each other. My favorite character is Barney Stincile (Niel Patrick Harris), the womanizer of the group, he'll do anything to get a girl in the sack. Sounds like a great show right? Don't worry it relatively clean and harmless fun. Just some of his antics are down right funny. Him being a ladies man is some what ironic now that he's openly admitted to being gay. Anyway, here is a clip from last nights show:



4. Heroes (NBC 8:00) - This used to be my clear cut #1 show, but it has trailed off this season. Basically the show is about a group of people who have super human abilities. Just like in any comic book, some use the powers for good and some use it for evil. Lame summary I know, but here is a clip from last night show:



5. Prison Break (FOX 8:00) - The name of the show you would think explains it all. The problem is they escaped from prison in the first season and here we are now on season 4. I have heard this is the final season, I'm just not sure how creative they can get. But basically the show is about some prisoners who escaped from prison and our on the run from "The Company", which is a corrupt group with government ties. The show originally took place in Chicago, but through the seasons has been in Panama and is now in LA. I didn't get a chance to watch this weeks episode, so I will include a clip from last weeks episode:



6. Two And A Half Men (CBS 8:00) - This show is my favorite, but because my Tivo can only record two shows at a time, this one gets left behind. This show isn't for everyone, the crude humor can be distasteful for some, but I personally find it hilarious, and enjoy watching it. Here is a clip from the show:



Well I hope you've enjoyed my Monday Evening TV Lineup. It is one of my most favorite evenings for TV shows and I look forward to it every week...

0 comments:

Labels

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Rob's Blog ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP